Fleet Service Technician - Christchurch
SuperTyre is looking for a tyre service technician to work out of our Christchurch branch. The successful applicant will be responsible for fitting and servicing tyres on passenger vehicles, trucks, loaders, dump trucks and other off road vehicles. Experience is preferred but full training can be provided for the right person. Work is to be carried out both on and off site for our clients throughout the Canterbury region.
We pay above industry average wages and run a profit share program where our service technicians get a share of the profits they earn. You will also be provided with all the tools of the trade including a smartphone, tablet and fleet service vehicle.
Key Skills & Attributes
• Be reliable, fit and highly motivated
• Have a good attitude and strong customer service skills
• Show initiative and the ability to work on your own
• Hold a full, clean New Zealand driver’s license
• Have accurate record keeping and documentation skills
• Be able to work ‘on call’ with overtime and weekend work required
As part of our health and safety policy you will be required to undertake a pre-employment health check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dayne on 027 661 8973.