Executive Assistant - Christchurch
Here at SuperTyre our people are the key ingredient to building on our success. We are an aspirational company that aims to build the skills and experience of our whole team. We have a purpose, a vision and a set of values that drive what we do every day. We are always looking for team members who are keen to learn and find better ways for us and our customers. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
Your role on the team
The role reports directly to the Managing Director. Your prime function is to provide administrative services and executive support for the Managing Director and the broader Head Office team. You are asked to build trust and respect and lead by example. It will be busy but also rewarding as you help us build a great service offering at every touchpoint.
The role requires strong organisational, efficiency and teamwork capabilities. You will be outcomes and solutions focused, have an eye for detail and always be looking for ways we can improve our systems and processes. The role also involves linking with suppliers, customers, employees and potential employees to represent the business positively and proactively. You will be based at our Head Office in Hornby, Christchurch.
Key skills and experience
- Executive administration, planning and organizing skills and experience at a senior level
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software packages, e.g. MYOB, Xero, etc
- High level interpersonal communication skills with people at all levels
- A high level of written communication skills
- Competent in the use of technology and software packages
- Exceptional time management, meeting deadlines and prioritizing multiple demands
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Embraces SuperTyre’s purpose and values
- Professional and confident
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outcomes and solutions focused
- Positive attitude to change
What to expect here at SuperTyre
Our team, our customer experience and our brand are all key factors in building a great business. We want you to take pride in your role with SuperTyre to help us win with customers. That means we will support you with all of the leadership support, equipment, tools, processes and ongoing learning and development that we hope gets you up in the morning to deliver. We pay our people fairly and encourage growth for you and your career here at SuperTyre.
To apply for this position please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com or contact Dayne on 027 661 8973